10 Pieces of Happiness
|January 18, 2012||Posted by under General Content & Rants|
*Something is wonky with WordPress today which is the reason not all the images are showing. Sorry about that!*
Right now I have to stay positive as much as I can. Unfortunately, it’s becoming increasingly more difficult to be here while knowing I will be moving soon. Daily chores and being present is extremely tough for me right now. So I decided to write a post on 10 things that made me happy this week & what is also keeping me preoccupied.
1. CONCRETE WALL by Zee Avi (this is such a wonderful song, I love it and hope to go see this artist play live someday, I found it this week and it makes me happy). Check out her website! Support indie artists. I am going to purchase one of her albums. So lovely.
2. SPOON/FORK RING TUTORIAL (I found this recently and have seen these being sold for $20! So I will be off to the thrift store this weekend to pick up some suitable cutlery pieces to make a few of these as I have a ring obsession lately)
3. RAW VEGAN CHEESECAKE RECIPE (I nearly died when I saw this…no not literally! I’m going to make this to tackle any sweet cravings, so easy isn’t it? I might top it with a fruit sauce made with organic blueberries/agave)
4. BRUSSEL SPROUT SWEET POTATO HASH (I found this while looking for new ways to cook up my winter local produce. Can’t wait to try this out!
5. HIGH STREET CARDIGANS FASHION BLOG - I love this woman! She’s not girly in a bad way like a lot of women are. She’s classy and sassy with incredible fashion sense. Love her! This blog is from Romania (Bucharest). I will be going to Romania this year, can’t wait.